Wednesday, April 6, 2011

By Popular Demand


Sorry, I've been really busy this week and it won't let up until next week.  I promised to answer questions though so here it goes:

Mary - No pictures were taken of us cleaning each other off.  They've been pretty good about not photographing what they have Xiu and I do.  The poll is just because I was curious what readers though.  I sincerely hope the girls will not try and coerce Xiu and I into going that far.

Kathwyn writes I'm not completely clear on what Xiu was doing to get the girls so mad at him.
If he was trading good grades for sex... that's not good but I might still have some sympathy.
On the other hand, if he was threatening to give people bad grades for not putting out... then I'd say "an eye for an eye and a blowjob for a blowjob".

As I understand things, he had a rule.  He'd ask girls out.  If they accepted and didn't click it didn't affect their grade.  If they refused to go out, he says he "unconsciously probably did give them worse grades", and yes any further than 1 date would vastly improve their grade.  I thought of it as harmless fun though I did no such thing myself.  When he told me what the girls were doing I lied to our friend Rebecca to get her to go along with us and told threatened the girls with their grades in all 3 of our classes.   Unfortunately, I did it in such a clumsy way that I not only didn't rescue Xiu, I gave them enough blackmail to cost me my job as well and possibly subject me to more serious punishment.  I worry that they may feel the way you express and that if they decide a blowjob for a blowjob, I will be a big part of that punishment.

MW - Thank you for your comments about my attitude.  I guess I realize I do deserve some punishment for my part in things and I know where resistance has always gotten the other sissies.  On the other hand, I really shudder to think being turned as feminine as Jill or Cindy.

Charmane - I have a lot of wardrobe to buy.  I have made 4 shopping trips so far and have many more to go.

Tatyanarenie - I like Xiu as a buddy, but I don't think I'll ever see him as more than that.

Kircedes - The boyfriends are so humiliating.  When they're dating the girls who we know we must obey, we can't help but feel very inferior to them.  They were nice enough though and didn't either mock us or try and take advantage of us.  They do love the maid service fringe benefit however.

Annonymous wrote Katie, you look wonderful, but i have a question for you. You say that wearing female clothes does not turn you on. What I am wondering is if you are required to wear a bra and panties and pantyhose all day and you don't have a girlfriend then you must at some point masturbate. I mean, you've been under the girls' control for quite a while now and I'm sure that at some point you've been horny enough to jerk it. So, what is it like humping your hand while wearing panties and a bra??? Does it distract you or does it turn you on just a little bit/?? 

Yeah, I have done it.   At first it was really distracting.  I've gotten used to it and the texture of the panties does excite me when doing it sometime.  One time the sight of my long red fingernails while doing it and I was wearing pressons did very much excite me, but for the most part I just try to ignore it.

Several - I know there are many people who would trade places with me.  Sometimes it helps.  Sometimes it doesn't.

2 comments:

  1. very nice maid's outfit Katie is that your only one? I think the Mistress's could have a little more fun with your cleaning duties and tieing with these cute gag devices from http://stockroom.com/Versatile-Gags-C418.aspx

    They also have gaffs that make it look like you have a womanly front as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you dress like that when you clean the guy's apartment? Are they there? Do they have friends over for the show?

    What i beautiful smile! It seems hard to believe that you are not enjoying this, just a little.

    ReplyDelete