Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Catastrophe for Colleen

Kristine and Colleen's computer has crashed and crashed in a bad way.  Along with it were most of the pictures of me as well as their account information.  They were relying on a cookie that was stored in their computer.   Colleen is fit to be tied and I'm doing my best to be on my best behavior to avoid feeling the brunt of it, but I did feel just a bit of righteous glee over the loss of some pictures I'd rather never see the light of day.

The last couple of days have meant an awful lot of practice.   Wearing heels simply confirms my astonishing lack of grace, while I have the makeup skills of a 7 year old.   Cindy and Xiu have both told me that I'll be as good as any girl I know by May and better by Summer, but that sounds like a lot of work. 

I had a few questions and part of the reason for this blog according to Colleen is to answer questions, so here goes:

We need to know more about you.

What are your vital statistics. Height,weight, waist (with and without the cinch.) That stuff.

All we really know is that you are a C cup ( an A if you are trying to pass as a guy)

5'11" and 142 pounds.  I have a 33 inch inseam and a 30 inch waist, a 38 inch chest, and 32 inch hips.  With a cincher, breast forms, and padded panties, they can get me to 38C-28-36.   Wow, it's embarrassing to right my measurements that way.

Do you live alone? Have you dressed before? Do you have a girlfriend or a boyfriend? 

I have a roommate who is in Japan of all places for a semester abroad.   He says he is safe in Nagoya, but the Earthquake shook his building for a minute and it was scary as all Hell.  My apartment is supposedly getting a makeover since he's not around--I've been told that they hope I like pink, purple, and Justin Beiber--groan.  I got forcibly dressed when I was 10 by another 10 year old and her 12 year old sister, but that is the only time I've worn a dress.   Girls have been constantly playing with my hair since I decided to let it grow long though.  I am straight and I don't have a girlfriend.  I have been threatened with my ex seeing pictures of me, but told it wouldn't happen if I cooperated.

We've included a poll on my blog.   The idea is that it'll be updating all the time.  The first question is whether or not my punishment the other day was too severe. I have a feeling I know how this will end.
 

2 comments:

  1. Do you feel any good feelings when the girls dress you? Have you been tied up yet? Did you know you had such a great smile? Talk the mistresses into a short movie of you walking so we can see your progress. -

    ReplyDelete
  2. your Mistresses want us to ask more questions, and I have one. Does dressing sexually excite you at all? Judging by the look on your face, I imagine that it does even if you're too embarassed by it to admit to it.

    Also, once your Mistresses get you talking to boys and dating, how far are you going to go with a guy?

    ReplyDelete