Thursday, March 10, 2011

What's Been Done


There seems to be a pattern here.  The first thing I'm supposed to do is whine and complain about my situation and then act shocked at a) how I look and b) that they dare do this to me.  I then talk about how this won't last more than a week.  I really can't blame Xiu, Cindy, Jill, or Amber for this.  I read all their diaries and I believe they all thought that they were the only one going through it.

Colleen is like a kid in a candy store with me and as she explained, "Cindy was already done before I got to play with her."  She wants the fun of taking me from guy to girl and starting from scratch.  She couldn't even wait for the voting to end when it was supposed to on Sunday.  Instead, she promised me if I begged her to start on me early, she would go gentle and when the person making this offer is brandishing a green mini dress, a huge coil of rope, and an 85% lead in the vote--you make the deal.

You may have noticed that in my previous pictures I always had heavy tights on.  My body hair is now shaved off my legs and underarms, with more to follow.  I'm a naturally hairy guy so this will be a daily process.  All day, the lack of leg hair has been very noticeable even under my jeans.  I got a major makeover last night and posed for more pictures.   Colleen has warned me, that she intends to make me a real girly girl.  She told me that when she's done with me, I'll go weeks without wearing pants.  I'm scared, I'm nervous, and yeah I'm mad, but I also see how the people ahead of me have done and I'm not going to do the exact same thing that didn't work for them.  So how about I ask the questions for a change?

1.  Why did you vote to have me feminized?  Yeah, I did attempt to interfere with their attempts to feminize Xiu and I'm not a huge guy and I have long hair, but I think I was the only one who voted for let him go.
2.  You've seen the other sissies go through this.  What should I watch out for?  I've read their blogs so I know a lot of what's coming.  I kind of worry Colleen may be the strictest of all of the mistresses.

9 comments:

  1. I voted to have you feminized as you look too good as a girl not to be, and I think it's secretly what you want. The background photos of you in the blue shirt and the one with the white shirt and thigh highs are incredible. You've hit the jackpot for what a lot of men crave for, so be thankful.

    I hope Colleen will push your limits if you've already read the other blogs. She has you looking really cute as a girl so far, so it will be interesting to see what she does next. I think of video of you being feminized would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. At least you were honest. Although , I don't get what my looks have to do with hoping she'll push my limits. Last night I had trouble sleeping. The shopping trip this weekend will be tough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's that you look like a hot girl already, and all they've done is shave you and worked on your eyebrows. Those aren't huge changes to make you look so pretty already.

    That and the fact that you have the experiences of the other girls makes it seem like it won't take that long for you to take being a girl. I'm sure Colleen will have you making out with boys in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the work these Mistrix have done.

    To answer:
    1. i voted to have you feminized because i know how good it feels to let your woman (sissy or girlee) out. I also believe you could and would not have gotten to the vote if it was not what you wanted.

    2. You need only look out for one thing that all sissys need to avoid; male pride and the resulting disobedience it can cause.

    I highly recommend you and all sissys, include phyto-estrogens and herbal supplements meant to promote prostate health. These tame down your Testosterone and really help keep that pesky male ego in check.

    Good luck and please keep us informed at all times on your progress, challenges and successes.

    Giggles,
    K.C.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous posting has been enabled. Colleen created this for me. I still don't know what I'm doing, but it doesn't seem that complex

    ReplyDelete
  6. I voted for you and Xiu to choose, because I wanted to see what would come of that!

    As for what to watch out for: you already know more at this stage than any of the other sissy's did, and you still are trapped. You also know that you can always just say no - although you have to be able to accept the consequences. I'm sure that there are ways that you could protect yourself from retribution; you just have to find them.

    Otherwise, the best thing to do is to go with the flow. If you have hard limits, the mistresses may respect them - especially if you are acquiescent otherwise.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I my not be the one to explain the vote because i voted to give you and Xiu a choice bur here goes.

    First, we are all thrilled to see such a pretty sissy. There is a lot of envy. you are so feminine and are so readily passable. Few of us are. And we would all love to be under Collen authority. She is a force of nature.

    I wanted to give you a choice because I think that Xiu needs a lover and , in any event, is going to have one. I am sure that she is very nervous now about who that will be.

    When you you were in bed with her, you acted like a sissy. A man would have taken advantage of being in bed with pretty girl. You acted like a siisy.

    What to worry about? Sooner or later you will be datimg. My advice. Try to be Xiu's lesbian lover. It will be easier for both of you. Just do it for real.

    Good luck.

    Tommy

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look incredible!! Keep up the good work girl! I'm just curious . . . how did they "trap" you in the first place? Maybe I missed it in the blog somewhere. If so, please point me to it. If not, would you mind sharing the story? I'm so jealous, wish my legs looked as good as yours! :o) Jen

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look beautiful as a girl, whereas a guy you look more plain. I guess, I don't like the term sissy so much, but I am a male to female transgendered person and I can relate. But for me dressing femme is when I feel normal and dressing as a guy is a pain, besides I like the softness of woman's clothes. I hope things do turn out well for you.

    ReplyDelete